35028 Radio Control (R/C) Analog Power Set, 5A/120V
- Provides Analog DC track power with the convenience of walk-around R/C control
- Includes 22V/5A transformer, R/C-operated Analog DC controller, and pocket remote
- Up to 5 Amps of Analog DC power for your trains (4.5A continuous/5A short-term power capacity)
- Up to 2A Fixed DC Accessory power
- Controller also provides R/C-operated DC accessory voltage outputs
- Up to 80' R/C range (30 meters)
- Pocket remote includes a CR2025 battery
item is not recommended for use with decoder-equipped locos. If you
wish to use this device and locos with decoders, we suggest a device to
convert PWM to DC similar to the inexpensive device from G-Scale
Graphics or other companies.
- No loco modifications needed!
- Run ANY train!
- Connect the R/C analog throttle to the transformer and to your layout, put batteries (included CR2025) in the R/C pocket remote, and be running trains in minutes.
- Simple push buttons on the pocket remote give you simple,
precise control of the speed and direction of your analog DC powered
train, plus emergency stop.
- Remote offers up to 80' (30 meter) wireless walk-around range.
- 8 selectable channels on both the R/C analog throttle
and the pocket remote allow you options
PLEASE NOTE; DOES NOT INCLUDE TRACK TO POWER CABLE, SEE RELATED ITEMS BLOW IF YOU NEED ONE..
Easy, flexible, powerful, reliable R/C control is here from PIKO for
your Analog DC track-powered layout, indoors or outdoors.
35028 Instructions Manual