PIKO 35224 Manual Curved Switch Left R3-R5
35224 Manual Curved Switch Left R3-R5 by Piko
Inner Curve = Curve G-R3, 52.5 degrees + G-R3, 7.5 degree
Radius 36.26" or 921 mm
Outer Curve = Curve G-R5, 37.5 degrees + G-R5, 7.5 degrees
Radius 48.9" or 1243mm
Package includes G-R3 7.5 degree and G-R5 7.5 degree
Can be used with the electric switch machine 35271
PIKO G-Scale Track Features
Only pure 100% Virgin Brass Rail - our brass is mined,
refined and drawn into rail - never using scrap metal.
- PIKO's Virgin Brass rail is a better electrical
conductor, is easer to clean, and stays clean longer than rail made from
recycled metal. PIKO's pure brass develops a realistic-looking
patina outdoors. (Some other brands stay an ugly yellow color and
even develop surface rust from the scrap iron, scrap aluminum and many
- Code 332 (0.332 high) solid rail. The
heavy-duty profile is strong and carries current with minimal voltage
loss. (Some other brands hollow out the bottom of the rail or are
even made of sheet metal, not solid brass.)
- Ties made of ultraviolet-stabilized HDPE (high-density
polyethylene) to withstand decades of use outdoors.
- Unique track geometry makes complex track plans simple
to build with only a few different track sections.
- Compatible with most other brands of G-Scale track for
unlimited expansion possibilities. (Curved systems are different but the track pieces will join together)
- Sturdy push-together rail joiners are factory-formed to
fit tightly to the rail profile.
- Made in PIKO's own factory in Germany, for the quality you