- 0-6-0T Saddletank steam locomotive with directional lights
- Locomotive with powerful 5-pole precision can-type motor with reliable gear drive on the front and rear axles.
- Numerous molded-on and factory-applied details on locomotive and cars
- Digital DCC decoder and sound ready
- Detailed cab interior with engineer figure
- Locomotive with metal wheels, plus sliding pickup shoes for reliable electrical contact
- Cars with heavy-duty hard plastic wheels for long-term use, indoors or out.
- Hook and loop type couplers
- Crisp and clean lettering and logo designs
- Created with incredibly tough weather-resistant materials
- Minimum recommended radius: 600mm / 23.6
- Made in Germany
To add analog sound and smoke add a PIKO #36221 Analog Steam Sound Kit as well as a #36142 5-Volt Smoke Unit and #36143 5-Volt Regulator.
A Visaton FRS-5 speaker is also needed for sound, which can be
purchased from various online sellers or from our parts department.
(The Visiton FRS-7 speaker that comes in a #36220 kit can be saved for
future projects, and is too big to fit the smaller Saddletank locos.)
Instructions, including a "How-To" video are available on PIKO America's YouTube
page if you click here.
38103 Instructions/Parts List