Length over the buffers 60 cm / 23-5/8".
Road number 412 was a special item among the Crocodiles. This locomotive
was built in 1925 and in 2005 – in conjunction with the anniversary "75
Years of the Glacier Express" was painted blue to go with the Alpine
Classic cars of the RhB. In addition to the reference about this
anniversary, the locomotive also had the company logos for the two model
companies Bemo and LGB on it. Both companies had offered this special
version of the locomotive as models. Unfortunately, it did not run in
this paint scheme very long – as early as 2008 it was overtaken by gear
damage, which led to it being stored and scrapped.
- One-time series for the anniversary "100 Years of the Rhaetian Crocodile".
- Absolutely scale completely new tooling.
- High-quality metal construction, die-cast metal, and brass.
- Two powerful Bühler motors.
- An mfx/DCC sound decoder provides many light and sound functions.
- Pantographs can be raised and lowered in digital operation.
- LGB system couplers can be activated in digital operation.
- Two additional snowplows without a cutout for the LGB system coupler included.
- Doors that can be opened.
- Completely set up cabs.
- Cab windows and engine room windows that can be opened.
- Sprung buffers.