This is an excellent opportunity to own a F7 AB set with 5
cars at a deeply discounted price.
Here is the reason for the discount - There
is a slight paint defect on the A unit (20585). This is the ONLY issue with
th set. The B unit and 5 cars do not have any issues or defects.
You simply get a discount on the other 6 pieces because of the paint defect on the A unit.
Engine and cars still come with LGB's full warranty.
LGB 20585 Santa Fe F7A Diesel Locomotive "Bluebonnet" – small paint
defect (see additional images)
20587 Santa Fe F7B Unit “Bluebonnet”
36567 Santa Fe Vista Dome Car
36568 Santa Fe Observation Car
LGB 36569 Santa Fe Passenger Car
36578 Santa Fe Dining Car
36579 Santa Fe Baggage Car
If you are looking to run an ABBA with streamline cars, please see the related item 20585-20587 below. This is a discounted AB set for the same reasons listed above.
This is a model of an EMD F7 A unit diesel
locomotive in an Atchison Topeka & Santa Fe Railroad version. The
paint scheme and lettering are prototypical for Era III in the so-called
"Bluebonnet" version. The locomotive body is partially chrome-plated to
show the original locomotive's typical stainless steel look. Both
trucks are driven by powerful Bühler motors with ball bearings. The A Unit has a built-in mfx/DCC decoder with many light
and sound functions that can be controlled digitally. It also has a
built-in plug connection on the back to power the speaker in the
adjoining B unit from the decoder in the A unit. The locomotive has many
separately applied details and the cab doors can be opened.
Highlights on the 20585 A Unit:
- Many light functions such as long distance lights or a Mars light.
- Running Sounds will work in analog mode - B unit not required to produce sound
- The body is partially chrome-plated to show the original locomotive's typical stainless steel look.
- Length over the couplers 61 cm / 24".
Highlights on the 20587 B Unit:
- The body is partially chrome-plated to show the original locomotive's typical stainless steel look
- Length over the couplers 60 cm / 23-5/8".
Highlights on the Streamline Cars:
- Model of a Santa Fe Railroad
- The paint scheme and lettering are
for Era III.
- The car has factory-installed complete interior details
and interior lighting.
- The car has metal wheelsets including 2 ball
bearing wheelsets for current pickup.
- Length 76 cm / 29-15/16".